- Equal participation of women and men in positions of power and decision making.
- Elimination of direct and indirect discrimination along with the improvement of the in effect legal framework, so the career development of women can be reinforced/amplified/assisted.
- Encouragement of networking and solidarity between women.
- Promotion of equal opportunities and the prestige for women in the economic, social and political affairs of the country.
- Elimination of unpropitious and adverse professional discrimination.
- Encouragement of women for pursuing education, acquiring professional training and making use of their professional abilities and intelligence for the greater good.
- Encouragement of women, so they can perceive and accept their responsibilities in their professional field and in society in local, national and international level.
- Promotion of our members’ interests through coordinated actions.
- Promotion of friendship, cooperation and mutual understanding between professional and business women of all countries.